According to a new Netscribes report published on Research on Global Markets, China has entered the third phase of testing 5G network. It is working toward creating a self-sustained 5G environment with the support of telecom providers and the government.
China is determined to become a global leader in 5G, and driven by the heavy investments from the telecom providers in the country, it is poised to roll out 5G network in 2019, making it one of the first 5G-ready markets in the world. According to the Netscribes report, the number of Chinese 5G SIM cellular connections is expected to expand at a staggering compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 155%.
Moreover, government policies like the 13th Five-Year Plan and Made in China 2025 is further expected to support the 5G revolution in the country. Other initiatives, including the National 863 Program and National Science, and the Technology Major Project, will also accelerate the 5G network roll out in China. By 2025, China is expected to have about 40% of the global 5G connections, and 5G may account for 3.2% of China’s entire gross domestic product (GDP).
Key highlights of this report:
- Trends in the China 5G market
- Comprehensive overview of the market, including key observations and forecasted market size
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the market and its segments
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Historical, current and forecasted regional market size data of the market segments based on applications and type (SIM cellular connection and SIM M2M cellular connection)
Check out the Netscribes report featured in this article:
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the 5G market in China to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.
Please find below media contact for the releases: