Digital Gaming Market in India Thriving on Increased Smartphone Users
Research on Global Markets has published a report on Digital Gaming Market in India. The report contains an overview of the Indian digital gaming market analysing all the socio-economic factors affecting market.
The Indian digital gaming market is currently undergoing a massive evolution because of development and affordability of the smartphones. India has the largest youth population in the world. Thus, it is expected of the Indians to embrace the new generation’s interests in digital sports and entertainment.
The report published by Research on Global Markets covers the segmentation of the Digital Gaming Market in India. Additionally it contains details on the supply chain analysis of the market. On the basis of technology, the gaming sector has been segmented into mobile gaming, console gaming and computer gaming. Among these. The mobile gaming sector occupies the largest market share in the present times. The strategic games like Clash of Clans, Call of Duty and Counter Strike are presently the most popular genre of games in India. As per the report, the major mobile game providers in India on the basis of number of game downloads are Supercell, Elex Technology, Octro, Zynga Game Network and Gameloft.
The report also covers the key growth factors affecting the market as well as the constraints affecting the Indian digital gaming market. Smartphone and internet usage in India has seen a massive growth within the last decade and this is one of the primary factors driving the growth of online gaming industry in the country. Furthermore, the recent advancements in technology which has led to the launch of new games with amazing graphics to the users, is yet another factor influencing the market growth.
The major growth constraint as per the report published the digital gaming market in India is the easy availability of pirated games across various sources both online or offline for free or at much cheaper rates than the original.
Research on Global Markets additionally tracks the growth path of the major players in the market like 99Games Online Pvt. Ltd., Creatiosoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dhurva Interactive, Electronics Arts Games India Pvt. Ltd., Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. and Nazara Technologies Ltd.
Key insights of the report:
- The report provides an overview of the Indian digital gaming market.
- It covers in detail the historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Indian digital gaming market.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various different segments of the digital gaming market in India and the types of computer gaming.
- Additionally, the report covers in detail the key growth factors and the prime constraints of the Indian online gaming market.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the market trends and provides an overview of the competitive landscapes of the online gaming market in the country.
- It also covers an analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market.
The report has been designed to provide a better and broader understanding of the digital gaming market in India. It will further help new or old businesses to strategize their marketing, market entry, market expansion or any other business plans by understanding the factors driving the market growth. It also helps in understanding the major competitors ‘business strategies so as to help the businesses to respond accordingly.