Global Advanced Visualization Market to Expand at 12.3% CAGR till 2023
According to a new Netscribes’ report published on Research on Global Markets, the global advanced visualization market is expected to have a considerable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3%, and reach a market size of USD 3.94 Bn by 2023.
According to the report, rising incidence of chronic diseases and the increasing demand for their efficient diagnosis, a growing population, and groundbreaking innovations are emerging as the key growth drivers of the market. Region wise, North America holds the largest share of the global advanced visualization market and is witnessing major innovations in advanced visualization systems, hybrid imaging, and image fusion technology.
The Netscribes’ report also suggests that despite North America holding a significant market share, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR, driven by a large patient population, and growth in medical tourism in the region. Segment wise, the enterprise-wide thin client-based solutions segment is expected to acquire a larger share of the market, aided by data transfer capabilities and enhanced data storage capacity.
Key highlights of this report:
- Scope and segmentation of the global advanced visualization market
- Comprehensive global market overview, including historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size, and market attractiveness analysis
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the market and its segments
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Market segmentation based on product type (hardware and software, and services) - historical (2016-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on solution type (enterprise-wide thin client-based solutions, and standalone workstation based solutions) - historical (2016-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on imaging type (magnetic resonance imaging [MRI], computed tomography [CT], positron emission tomography [PET], single photon emission computed tomography [SPECT], ultrasound, x-ray and fluoroscopy, and endoscopy) - historical (2016-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the demand for advanced visualization systems worldwide to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.