Global Clinical Informatics Market to be Worth USD 33.31 Bn by 2023
According to a new Research on Global Markets report, the global clinical informatics market is expected to be worth USD 33.31 Bn by 2023, and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.26% during the 2018–2023 period.
According to the report, clinical informatics is visibly revolutionizing the healthcare industry with its unique ability to deploy information technology with informatics, in order to facilitate interoperability and digitization, which helps medical professionals make informed decisions. In terms of technology, the on-premises software segment held the largest market share in 2017, due to its availability and increased usage. However, during the forecasted period, the cloud-based software segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR.
Currently, the adoption of clinical informatics is the highest in hospitals, and the segment currently holds the largest market share. Based on region, North America has been leading the market with its technological innovations, accounting for approximately 50% of the global market. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the highest growth rate during the forecasted period due to the increasing demand for healthcare services in this region.
Check out the Research on Global Markets report featured in this article:
Key highlights of this report:
- Global market overview - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), geography-wise market revenue (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the global market
- Major trends in the global clinical informatics market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Market segmentation based on technology (on-premises software and cloud-based software) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on application (diagnostics, pathology, pharmacies, and patient monitoring) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on end users (hospitals, research laboratories, physicians, and specialty centers) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa)
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the demand for clinical informatics solutions across the world, to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and to help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.