According to a new Netscribes report published on Research on Global Markets, the global distributed antenna systems (DAS) market is expected to have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.16% till 2023, and reach a market size of USD 12.2 Bn during the 2018 – 2023 period.
According to the new report, the demand for DAS is expected to grow considerably on the back of increased deployment of wireless technologies in both indoor and outdoor spaces by businesses. DAS typically helps telecommunication companies address poor or no coverage, both inside and outside buildings. In terms of application, the public segment currently holds the largest share of the global DAS market. The commercial segment is also witnessing significant growth, thanks to the increased adoption of DAS by corporate offices.
Region-wise, North America currently dominates the global DAS market in terms of market share. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR expansion during the forecasted period, according to Netscribes.
Check out the Netscribes report featured in this article:
Key highlights of this report:
- Global market overview - historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size (USD Bn), geography-wise market revenue (USD Bn), and market attractiveness analysis
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the global market
- Major trends in the global distributed antenna systems market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Market segmentation based on offerings (components and services) – historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size (USD Mn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on ownership (carriers, neutral-hosts and enterprises) – historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size (USD Mn), and key observations
- Market segmentation based on based on verticals (commercial, public, and others) – historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size (USD Mn), and key observations
- Market segmentation based on region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and The Middle East and Africa)
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the demand for distributed antenna systems worldwide to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and to help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.