Global Interventional Cardiology Market to Expand at 7% CAGR till 2023
According to a new Netscribes report published by Research on Global Markets, the global interventional cardiology market is expected to have a significant compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% and reach a market size of USD 23.39 Bn by 2023.
Interventional procedures are specialized examinations designed for the diagnosis or treatment of diseases. It uses minimally invasive techniques, which are performed under the guidance of images, for the treatment of maladies. Interventional procedures in cardiology are carried out using cardiac monitoring and medical devices. One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increasing number of patients with cardiovascular diseases across the world. This increase is primarily due to the growing percentage of the geriatric population and the obesity epidemic, especially in developed nations. Both of these factors result in the rising number of heart diseases all over the world, thus increasing the demand for interventional cardiology treatments.
Technological advancements like nanotechnology, 3D printing, and total artificial heart (TAH) are expected to impact the global interventional cardiology market positively. Also, increased health awareness and considerable investments in the field of cardiac health are resulting in the higher adoption of interventional cardiology procedures among patients across the world.
Key highlights of this report:
- Trends in the global interventional cardiology market
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the market and its segments
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Historical, current and forecasted regional market size data for the global interventional cardiology market
- Market segmentation based on type (stents, catheters, PTCA balloons, plaque modification devices, embolic protection devices, vascular closure devices, chronic total occlusion, imaging systems, guidewires, and others [accessories, introducer sheath, etc.])
Check out the Research on Global Markets report featured in this article:
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the demand for interventional cardiology procedures across the world, to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.
Please find below media contact for the releases: