Better production, health factors add to growth in Global Organic Food Products Market
Consumers today are more well-informed and health-conscious than they ever were and this behaviour has even had an effect on the foods that they eat. This way of life has even contributed significantly to the Global Organic Food Products Market. This industry has grown because it caters directly to that need for eating foods that are chemical and preservative-free, fresh and much more nutritious.
With time, this market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 15.4% in the forecast period 2019-2024, to reach a value of USD 303 Bn by 2024 and the largest market share is that which comprises of fruits, vegetables, and grains. Two reasons for this are that they hold a significant portion of the staples that people consume.
The other reason is that they are intermediary ingredients used for making an even wider collection of dishes. In this sense, it reaches a lot of target consumers.
In our research study, we found that the growth was also attributed to an increase in the agricultural land used for producing organic foods, and how those lands have been improved via the use of tools and fertilizers that are also organic in nature. The market also has a very wide offering of livestock products like meat, eggs, and dairy – something that has been affected by the use of pesticides in conventional markets.
Innovations in husbandry and agricultural practices in organic food sectors have improved things as well. As a result, consumers don’t have to pay much to gains access to good, wholesome organic foods.
About Research On Global Markets
Owned by Netscribes, the Research On Global Markets platform is the place for the very latest in actionable insights on emerging markets. We stand out as a market research publisher through our focused coverage, commitment to data authenticity, simple licensing, and complete user privacy.
How this report could benefit you
Conducting research on any market is an essential step, when acquiring new businesses, starting your own, increasing sales, studying target markets and getting an idea of shifting trends. This report can help you to do just that by preparing you for what’s ahead. This report is a source of updated data and can also be used to validate findings made by other sources, or by you on this market.
Key Topics covered in this analytical report
- Our study on this industry includes some of the most well-known players like Hain Celestial Group, General Mills, Danone, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Nestle, Campbell Soup Company, Tyson Foods, and Cargill.
- Detailed regional insights on the activity in countries like Europe, Asia, and North America including the market share of each product sector and growth rates.
- Insights on the preferred distribution channel for organic food products, and factors affecting them such as product stocks, marketing budgets, and storage facilities investments.
- A full view on how the market has been segmented based on product types and distribution channels, how each segment exists and the kind of factors that affect its size and share.
- Financial information that includes current revenue turnouts and the forecasted market revenues for each region.
- A full PESTEL Analysis of the market as it is right now and what kind of future outlook it has.