Global Sheet Face Mask Market to Expand At A CAGR Of 10.94% Till 2023
According to a new Netscribes report published by Research on Global Markets, the global sheet face mask market is expected to witness a considerable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.94 %, and will reach a market size of USD 1.94 Bn by 2023.
A sheet face mask is a face-shaped fabric, soaked in nutritional serum, which protects the skin from the harmful effects of pollution and other external factors, and reduces signs of aging. The ingredients penetrate deep into the skin for brightening, hydration, and cleansing. Air pollution in urban areas is a serious concern, leading to a rise in skin and other health-related issues. This is a significant growth driver of the global sheet face mask market.
The global sheet face mask market is segmented based on fabric type (non-woven, cotton, hydrogel and bio-cellulose) and category (mass and premium).
The report estimates that cotton sheet face masks are expected to hold a market share of 40% by 2023. Cotton sheet face masks are soft, breathable, and have high absorption abilities. The bio-cellulose sheet face masks segment will hold a market share of 32% by 2023, since it contains natural ingredients and people are likely to opt for it.
Geographically, the global sheet face mask market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for a market share of 67%, primarily because it is an essential part of Asian consumers’ skin care routines.
Check out the Research on Global Markets report featured in this article:
Key highlights of this report:
- Scope and segmentation of the global sheet face mask market
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the market and its segments
- Analysis of the market attractiveness and geography-wise (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) market revenue (in USD)
- Analysis of the key developments, collaborations, innovations, and major players operating in the market
- Market segmentation based on the type of fabric (non-woven, cotton, hydrogel and bio-cellulose) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on category type (premium and mass) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations