Global Varicose Veins Treatment Devices Market to Expand at 16.4% CAGR till 2023
According to a new Netscribes’ report published on Research on Global Markets, the global varicose veins treatment devices market is expected to have a considerable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4%, and reach a market size of USD 1,388.86 Mn by 2023.
According to the report, increasing awareness among patients regarding minimally invasive treatment options, coupled with favourable reimbursement policies, is deemed to be the growth driver over the forecasted period. The number of patients suffering from varicose veins is rising. However, technologically advanced treatment procedures are also emerging, which is expected to accelerate the growth of the market during the forecasted period.
Region wise, North America holds the largest share in the global varicose veins treatment devices market, owing to the prevalence of risk factors such as old age, obesity, and sedentary lifestyle, which is resulting in the increased occurrence of the condition. However, during the forecasted period, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the rising number of varicose veins cases, higher number of medical tourists, improved healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, increasing patient awareness, as well as awareness about the benefits of early treatment of varicose veins, according to the Netscribes’ report.
Key highlights of this report:
- Scope and segmentation of the global varicose veins treatment devices market
- Comprehensive global market overview, including historical (2015–2017) and forecasted (2018–2023) market size, and market attractiveness analysis
- Qualitative analysis of the drivers and challenges affecting the market and its segments
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Detailed analysis of the key developments and major innovations in the market
- Market segmentation based on treatment mode (stripping, sclerotherapy, thermal ablation [endovenous laser treatment and radio frequency treatment], ambulatory phlebectomy, and endovenous non-thermal ablation) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Mn), and key market observations
- Market segmentation based on end users (hospitals, surgical clinics, and specialized clinics) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Mn), and key market observations
Check out the Research on Global Markets report featured in this article:
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the demand for varicose veins treatment devices worldwide to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.
Please find below media contact for the releases: