Home Insecticide Market in India Is Slated To Be the Emerging Digital Outsourcing Hub
According to a new Research On Global Markets report, the home insecticides market in India is gearing up for a steep growth. There has been wide acceptance of home insecticides products among the people in India who want their homes and gardens to be clean and insect-free. The desire to ensure safe and healthy living environment has led to the rise in the demand for home insecticides. Insect repellents like coils, sprays, vaporizers, mats, combustible papers, creams, gels and lotions are the different types of insecticide products that are available in the Indian market.
In order to increase market penetration of home insecticides in urban and rural areas, manufacturers have opted for product innovation to be their go-to market strategy. The home insecticides market is divided into electric insecticides, insecticide coils, aerosol insecticides, and other insecticide products. Insecticide coils have the largest share in the market. In order attract the rural consumers, big players like Jyothi Laboratories and Godrej Consumer Products have come up with low priced products like mosquito repellent cards that cost INR 1 per card. These player are focusing on integrated marketing communication through television, internet, newspaper, and radio advertisement to increase sales.
With globalization and greater purchasing power, consumer are more willing to spend on insecticides. Organized retail is also improving accessibility of the home insecticide products. This is playing a crucial role in increasing the availability of home insecticides. However, the market has many hurdles as well. Insecticides pose health hazards due to prolonged exposure to smell and harmful chemicals.
Some of the key players in the home insecticides market are Godrej Consumer Products, Reckitt Benckiser, Jyothi Laboratories, Dabur India Ltd. and SC Johnson, among others. Godrej Consumer Products’ ‘Good Knight’ and ‘Hit’ are the two largest players in this market.
Key highlights of this report:
- Overview of the India home insecticides market
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the India home insecticides market (2015 to 2023)
- Qualitative analysis of the India home insecticides market and its segments (by category- insecticide coils, electric insecticides, spray/aerosol insecticides and others, by brand – Good Knight, Hit, Mortein, Maxo and others)
- Trade analysis of home insecticides in India
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
- Key recent developments associated with the home insecticides market in India
Check out the Research on Global Markets report featured in this article:
This report has been written and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a thorough understanding of the importance of home insecticides in India to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and to help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.