Research On Global Markets Publishes Report on Blockchain Investment and M&A Analysis
Research On Global Markets has announced the addition of a market research report titled “Blockchain Investment And M&A Trend Analysis” to their offering. This report focuses on an M&A and investment analysis of Blockchain start-ups to understand Blockchain adoption across various industries.
According to the report, global investors are increasingly looking to invest in cryptocurrency, financial services, and supply chain management for monetizing early opportunities such as ease of technology adoption and the increased focus on cryptocurrency. The report also highlights the different ways Blockchain is set to drive disruption across industries following the meteoric rise of the cryptocurrencies. There has been a significant growth in the adoption of Blockchain in digital enterprises and digital-intensive organizations. By offering disruptive solutions, start-ups have begun to lead the integration of Blockchain in real business applications.
The research report published by Research On Global Markets primarily focuses on the impact of Blockchain across key industry verticals like Healthcare, Automotive, Agri-Food and Industry 4.0. The report also studies the impact of the start-ups who are investing heavily on Blockchain technology in these verticals and deriving significant value. However, the report excludes horizontal Blockchain applications such as supply chain, cryptocurrency, and others.
The Research On Global Markets’ report also focuses on the overall M&A activities across of Blockchain start-ups globally and includes a summary of M&A deals by Blockchain start-ups based on the industry. Furthermore, the report identifies the top industries based on the number of M&A deals, and the top investors operating across the spectrum. The section also provides a geographical overview of the M&A deals in the Blockchain space. Additionally, it provides an overview of the M&A deals globally and also the purpose of these deals – service and product expansion, technology expansion, strategic investment, technology and IP expansion, and geographical expansion in existing or new regions.
Key highlights of this report:
- Blockchain Startups : Investment Scenario (Key findings, ecosystem, and global scenario)
- Blockchain investment scenario in healthcare (Key findings, regional analysis, global scenario, application segments, key start-ups)
- Blockchain investment scenario in agri-food (Key findings, regional analysis, global scenario, application segments, key start-ups)
- Blockchain investment scenario in automotive (Key findings, regional analysis, global scenario, application segments, key start-ups)
- Blockchain investment scenario in industry 4.0 (Key findings, regional analysis, global scenario, application segments, key start-ups)
- Global M&A Scenario (Blockchain Start-ups)
- Deals in the Cryptocurrency Segment
This report has been formulated and designed with the purpose of giving businesses a concise understanding of the M&A and investment analysis of Blockchain start-ups across the world to determine the viability of the market, develop strategies based on the drivers, and to help brands identify competition and respond accordingly.