Date created: 24th May 2018
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy
Research on Global Markets is committed to keeping your personal data private and secure. The personal data we collect from you is processed in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices. Our endeavour is to protect all your personal information, and you are entitled to request the removal of your personal information at any point in time.
By using the website and providing us with your personal information, you are demonstrating consent to receiving our service-related communications.
- The nature and extent of personal information collected
- How and why it is collected
- How it is used to offer you personalized experience, and
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal contact details such as Name, Email, Contact Number, Contact Address, Company Name, Job Title and Professional Details, Country/City, Billing-Related Information (where applicable), and Cookies that you may provide in the following ways:
- While signing up or requesting our services through the website/call/email/social media
- Referrals from users, your employers, or others in your professional network
- Data collected from third parties and public directories
Additional information that we may have are browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geography, and other device as well as internet-specific information.
Google Analytics and Third-Party Tools
We use Google Analytics and third-party services and tools to monitor the performance of our content on the website. This leads to the generation of statistical and other insights about your use of our website through the means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated about our website is used to create reports on the use of the website.
USAGE OF THE INFORMATION
Our objective is to provide you with an excellent experience when you use our services. Hence, the information you provide us is used in the following ways:
- Your sign-up information that we have is used for further identification and authentication
- To share updates related to your areas of interest, including new offers, events, discounts, and promotions
- For our legitimate interest in operating business such as:
- To provide you with services you opted for
- To render superior customer service and resolve your queries/concerns
- To update you on your account activity
- To get your opinion on our products and services via feedback surveys
- To invite you for events and seminars
- To inform you on legal terms of usage of our website and services
- To provide class information we may aggregate in a general way
- To provide technical support for effective system usage and proactive handling of technical issues/ troubleshooting.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
The personal information collected from you is stored in our secured servers and systems. In case the data is stored/transferred outside the geography of collection, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
To fulfil our legal obligations, we may also transfer data to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
Data Access Rights
The personal information provided by you will be disclosed to only limited, designated personnel within our organization. Some of the personal data may also be shared with registered third-party solution providers, such as sending emails, Analytics, monitoring and troubleshooting etc.
We ensure that our registered third-party solution providers are compliant to highest measures of privacy acts and regulations.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as required to fulfil our legitimate business interest, except when you have personally requested the removal of your personal information from our servers and if there is regulatory/legal requirement to remove your personal information.
Data Security Your personal data security is of utmost priority to us. Our systems are designed and managed in compliance with Security and Privacy guidelines. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way; altered; or disclosed. There are procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach accordingly.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Procure a copy of your personal information and grounds of processing and usage
- Update incorrect/incomplete personal information
- Request removal of your personal information, subject to specific terms and conditions
- Request restricted usage of your personal information as desired by you
- Request transfer of your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you)
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region
In relation to any aspects of Privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any request for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing, and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period, and in any event within one month, in compliance with Data Protection Legislation. We will provide this information free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards any individual’s rights as a data subject.
- This website is owned and operated by Netscribes (India) Private Limited
- We are registered in India under registration number U72900MH2000PTC126630, and our registered office address is: Office No. 504, 5th Floor, Lodha Supremus, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013, Maharashtra, India
- You can contact us (a) by post: at our registered office address provided above; (b) by email: on firstname.lastname@example.org; (c) by telephone: on the contact number published on our website from time to time; (d) by website: by using our website contact form on https://www.researchonglobalmarkets.com/contacts